Lahari ( Rice Flour’s Hand Bread)2013-02-06
“Lahari” is Hand Bread, that’s made from Rice Flour and serve with different types of mashed and curry .
- Rice Flour———————01 cup
- Salt——————————1/2 tsp
- Water—————————01 cup
- Garlic——————————-08 cloves
- Dry Red Chili———————-02 pcs
- Mustard Oil————————02 tbsp
- In a mixing bowl add the flour, salt and water mixed well by using hand press to make soft and smooth dough . Avoid adding much water to the flour all at once.
- By using hand, make the dough flat then roast it one by one side in medium heat . By flowing Bangladeshi tradition you can use clay pan but it is not mandatory.
- On the other side, roast the garlic cloves and dry red chili then mash it . Add oil in garlic & chili pest and adjust with salt .
- Finally , serve the Lahari with Spicy Garlic dipping
Share this Recipe: