Bangladeshi style Fried Pomfret2013-02-06
“Pomfret or Silver Pomfret ” called in Bangladesh is Rup-chanda . Fried Pomfret is always the cause of water coming to the food lover’s tongue .
- 01 pcs Pomfret fish ( 200g.)
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp turmeric powder
- 1/2 tsp ginger paste
- 1/2 tsp garlic paste
- 02 pcs green chili
- 2 tbsp cooking oil for fry .
- Wash and clean the fish very well . Trim on the surface of fish and drain the water by paper napkin .
- Place in a plate, marinate with all the ingredients except oil and set aside for 15 minutes .
- Make the pan medium high heat and put oil on top of pan then fry the pomfret one by one side with golden brown color . Fried pomfret is better serve with steam/ boiled rice .