Mashed Hilsha Fish2013-02-06
200 g. Hilsha fish
100 g. shredded onion
03-04 pcs dry red chili
01 tsp turmeric powder
01 tbsp salt or as per taste
01 tsp black salt ( optional)
01 tbsp chopped coriander leaf
Method of Preparation
1. Marinate the Hilsha fish with salt and turmeric powder then keep it rest for about 15 minuets .
2. Make a frying pan in medium high heat and put some oil . When oil will be hot add the marinated Hilsha fish on the pan and fry it one by one side . Well cooked fish is good for mash .
3. After pan fry the fish need to remove from the pan and boneless it by using hand . Keep the boneless fish in a mixing bowl .
4. Again, make the pan medium heat and put some oil. After oil become hot add shredded onion and stir often . With-in few minuets onion will turn to brown color then remove from the pan and put on the mixing bowl where hilsha is waiting .
5. Add all the rest of ingredients to the mixing bowl and mash it all together . Mashed hilsha fish is good with boiled/steam rice .