Shredded Potato with Peanut ( Bangladeshi Style )2013-02-06
- Medium size Potato———-03 pcs
- Peanut————————–50 g.
- Onion shredded ————–01 pcs
- Garlic Chopped ————–02 cloves
- Green Chili———————02 pcs
- Dry Red Chili——————-02 pcs
- Bay Leaf————————-01 pcs
- Salt——————————-01 tsp
- Cumin Seed———————pinch
- Cumin Powder —————–1/2 tsp
- Turmeric Powder —————-01 tsp
- Cooking Oil ———————–02 tbsp+01 tbsp
Method of Cooking:
- Potato cut by Julienne then sink in water .
- In a medium high heat frying pan put 02 tbsp of Oil and stir fry for couple of minuets until little soft (al dente). Add Salt, Turmeric Powder, Cumin Powder, Green Chili and stir well and cook more couple of minuets then transfer in a bowl .
- On the other side make the pan medium high heat , add Peanut, Bay Leaf, Dry Red Chili, Cumin Seed roast its together for 01 minuet then put Oil , Onion Shredded and Garlic Chopped cook until become brown color .
- Finally , return the potato in frying pan and toss very well for few minuet then serve .
Share this Recipe: