Sauteed Red Spinach2013-02-06
- Red Spinach—————————-01 bunch
- Shredded Onion———————-01 pcs
- Chopped Garlic———————–02 clove
- Green Chili-—————————-02 pcs
- Dry Red Chili—————————02 pcs
- Bay Leaf———————————01 pcs
- Cumin Seed——————————pinch
- Turmeric Powder———————–1/2 tsp
- Cumin Powder—————————1/2 tsp
- Cooking Oil——————————-02 tbsp
Method of Cooking:
- Wash the Red Spinach very well then roughly chop .
- 01 tbsp cooking Oil put on the medium heated frying pan then toss with Red Spinach. Add the Salt, Turmeric powder, Green Chili, Cumin Powder and Cook until Red Spinach become soft .
- After soften Red Spinach transfer in a bowl .
- Make the frying pan medium high heat then put Oil after that add Bay Leaf, Dry Red Chili, Cumin Seed, Chopped Garlic, and Shredded Onion, stir until become brown .
- Finally, after becoming the onion brown color, return the sauteed Red Spinach ant stir very well . Cook more 02 minute then Serve .
Share this Recipe: